GMPC Nutritional Supplement Capsules Natural Vitamin E
|FOB Price:||US $25 / KGS|
|Min. Order:||1,000 KGS|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 KGS||US $25/ KGS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Type: Vitamin E
- CAS No.: 59-02-9
- Mf: C29h50o2
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Purity: 99%
- Density: 0.93G/Cm3
- Trademark: TS INGREDIENTS
- Origin: China
- Resource: Natural
- Einecs No: 231-710-0
- Other Names: Ve
- Type.: Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
- Appearance: Greenish Yellow or Pale Yellow Viscou
- Melting Point: 2.5-3.5
- Specification: Food Grade, Medicine Grade
In food/pharmacy industry
? As a natural antioxidant inside cells, supplies oxygen to blood, which is carried to the heart and other organs; 2. Prevent formation of nitrous amine from nitrous acid in meat products.
3. Improve dough quality and make baked food expand to its maximum.
4. Compensate the Vitamin C losses of beverage, fruits and vegetables during processing rocedures.
5. Used as nutritional element in additives, Feed additives.
Vitamin E Oil is a vital nutritional ingredient and recognised as a valuable anti-oxidant in human food stuffs
In medicine, VE is used for treating gingivitis, coarse-skin disease, fatty liver (hepatic adipose infiltration), arteriosclerosis and high blood cholesterol leverl.
VE is also used as a food additive and fortifier, and as animal feed additives, and is known to improve human and animal reproductive function.
As a cosmetic additive, VE is known to prevent skin aging, improve skin elasticity and rejuvenation.
|APPEARANCE||WHITE OR OFF-WHITE FREE-FLOWING POWDER|
|SOLUBILITY||DISPERSIBLE IN COOL WATER FORMING A MILKY EMULSION|
|LOSS ON DRYING||≤3.0%|
|SIEVE ANALYSIS||100% THROUGH SIEVE NO.40 (US)|
|≥90% THROUGH SIEVE NO.60 (US)|
|≥45% THROUGH SIEVE NO.100 (US)|
|TOTAL PLATE COUNT||≤1000CFU/G|
|YEASTS & MOULDS||≤100CFU/G|
|E. COLI||NEGATIVE (IN 10G)|
NEGATIVE (IN 25G)