CAS code 57-11-4
Product stearic acid
Packing 25KG/ BAG
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: 25kg woven bag and inside the plastic bags
Delivery Detail: 5-7days
1. Stearic acid is a good organic acid
2. It is widely used on plastic, rubber, paper and so on
1. Chemical name: Stearic acid
Also known as: 18 acid; 18 carbon acid; Secretary's Order
2. Molecular formula: CH3(CH2)16 COO, C18H36O2
3. Molecular weight: 284
CAS No: 57-11-4
4. Physicochemical Properties: Pure product is white with a shiny soft small pieces, melting point 69.6 degrees, the boiling point of 376.1 degrees. Relative density 0.9408, refractive index 1.4299, slowly volatile in the 90-100 degrees. Slightly soluble in cold water, soluble in alcohol, acetone, soluble in benzene, chloroform, ethyl ether, carbon tetrachloride, carbon disulfide, toluene and so on.
5. Uses Mainly for the production of stearic acid salts: Widely used system for cosmetics, plastic cold-resistant plasticizer, release agent, stabilizer, surfactants, rubber vulcanization accelerator, waterproof agent, polishing agent, metal soap, metal mineral flotation agent, softeners, pharmaceuticals, and other organic chemicals.
In addition, oil-soluble pigments can be used as solvents, crayons transfer slip agent, waxed paper lighting agent, stearic acid glyceride emulsifier, etc...
7. Packing: 25kg woven bag and inside the plastic bags must be sutured lining.
Products transport: Materials must be covered to avoid the sun, rain, heat, light carrying, light place.
8. Products stored: In dry warehouse ventilation should be more than 10mm from the ground to avoid damp products in the above-mentioned conditions, from the date of delivery for one year shelf life
|205 ~ 210|
|206 ~ 211|
|54 ~ 57|
|INORGANIC ACID |
|40 ~ 45 %|