Tricalcium phosphate FCC V
Export: Europe, Russia. South American, Africa, Middle
1. Tricalcium phosphate, tcp, food additive
2. Standard: GB25558-2010, FCC-V
3. Used as anticoagulant
Tricalcium phosphate, tcp, food additive
1. Chemical name: Tricalium Phosphate, calium Phosphate
2. M. F: Ca3(PO4)2
3. M. W: 310.18
4. Physical properties: White amorphous powder; Odourless; Relative density: 3.18; Hardly soluble in water but easily soluble in diluted Hydrochloric Acid and Nitric Acid; Stable in air.
5. Quality standard: (GB25558-2010, FCC-V)
Name of index
White floating, crystalline powder
As, ≤ %
F, ≤ %
Heavy metals(Pb), ≤ %
Pb, ≤ %
Loss on heating(200) ≤ %
Loss on heating(800) ≤ %
6. Usage: In food industry, it is used as anti-caking agent, nutritional supplement (calcium intensifier), PH regulator and buffer, e. G. To act as anti-caking agent in flour, additives in milk powder, candy, pudding, condiment, and meat; As auxiliary in refinery of animal oil and yeast food.
7. Packing: In 25kg composite plastic woven/paper bag with PE liner.
8. Stoage and transport: It should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse and kept away from water and moisture during transport and stored separately from poisonous substances. Handled with care, so as to avoid damage to packing bags.
|Heavy metals(As Pb), ≤ %|
|Loss on drying,≤%|