Vitamin C L-Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Food Grade Vitamin C L-Ascorbic Acid, Dehydrated Citric Acid for Food Addictive, Xanthan Gum 200mesh FCC IV and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1,000 kg||US $3-3.5/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||500 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
|Other Names:||Ascorbic Acid|
|Model Number:||Vitamin C L-Ascorbic Acid|
L-ascorbic Acid Description
L-ascorbic Acid (Ascorbic acid )is a white or slightly yellow crystals or powder,a little acid.m.p.190°C-192°C,easily soluble in water,a little soluble in alcohol and uneasily soluble in Ether and chlorofom and other organic solvent.In solid state it is stable in air.Its water solution is easliy mutated when it meets with air.
L-ascorbic Acid Application
1.Keep food, fruits and beverage fresh and prevent them from producing unpleasant smell.
2.Prevent formation of nitrous amine from nitrous acid in meat products.
3.Improve dough quality and make baked food expand to its maximum.
4.Compensate the Vitamin C losses of beverage ,fruits and vegetables during processing rocedures.
5.Used as nutritional element in additives,Feed additives.
Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid,Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid Packaging: 25kg/bag or according to client request
Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid,Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid Delivery Detail: 2 weeks after confirm order.Some of the products can be supplied within 7 days on the strength of EDC warehouse.
1. TOP 10 Food enterprises in China with over 9 years of experience.
2. 7x24 hours custome service, help you to resolve your questions anytime you want.
3. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
4. 1000 m2 owned office and 3000 m2 warehouse which assure you of work efficiency and storage.
5. Variety of products: more than200 products with competitive price and we can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
|Appearance||White or almost white crystal or crystalline powder|
|Melting point||191 °C ~ 192°C|
|pH (5%, w/v)||2.2 ~ 2.5|
|pH (2%,w/v)||2.4 ~ 2.8|
|Specific optical rotation||+20.5° ~ +21.5°|
|Clarity of solution||Clear|
|Assay (as C 6H 8O6, %)||99.0 ~ 100.5|
|Loss on drying||≤0.1%|
|Sulphated ash||≤ 0.1%|
|Residual solvents (as methanol)||≤ 500 mg/kg|
|Total plate count (cfu/g)||≤ 1000|
|Yeasts & molds (cfu/g)||≤ 100|
|Staphylococcus aureus/ 25g||Absence|