Sodium Heptonate Dihydrate High Quality
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $5/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||500 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: food grade
- Appearance: Powder
- Mf: C7h13o8na
- Other Names: Gluconic Acid, Sodium Salt
- Appearances: White Crystalline Granules or Powder
- Packaging Details: 25kg Per Bag.to Meet Your Special Requirements for
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Transport Package: 25kgs Per Kraft Bag/Carton/Fiber Drum
- Origin: China (Mainland)
- Color: White
- CAS No.: 10094-62-9
- Einecs No.: 208-407-7
- Classfication: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- Stability: Dissolve in Water Easily
- Delivery Detail: Prompt Shipment
- Trademark: TS INGREDIENTS
- Specification: food grade, industrial grade
1.The appearance of sodium gluconate is white crystalline granules or powder,it has a wide range of the Polyhydroxy organic acid salt.
a.In medicine,it regulars the balance of acid-base in the human body, to restore nerve function normaly.Sodium gluconate can also effectively prevent the occurrence of hyponatremia syndrom.
b.As a kind of water stabilizer, sodium gluconate has excellent corrosion inhibition effect.Such as the circulating cooling water system of petrochemical enterprise, low pressure boiler, engine cooling water system treatment agent.
c. Sodium gluconate can be used as cleaning agent for iron and steel surface.
d. It can also clean all kinds of glass bottle.
e.In food,sodium gluconate is an important food additive, In the nutrition growth agent, food preservation agent, quality improvement agent has wide application.
f. As a reducing agent and retarder in the construction industry. Sodium gluconate on concrete with auxiliary plasticizing effect of cement, in adding a certain amount of sodium gluconate, can increase the strength and plasticity of the concrete.
2. In addition, sodium gluconate readily biodegradable used in the textile industry, as one does not produce pollution environmental friendly chelating dispersing agent.
|Food grade standard||Industry grade standard||Test Result|
|Appearance||White or yellowish crystal powders||Meet the standard|
|Solubility||Easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol and insoluble in ether||Meet the standard|
|Identitification||Meet the standard||Meet the standard||Meet the standard|
|Loss on dry,%||0.50max||1.0max||0.50max|
|Reducing substances,%||0.50 max||1.0 max||0.50 max|
|Sulfate,%||0.05 max||0.2 max||0.05 max|
|Chloride,%||0.07 max||0.1 max||0.07max|
|Pb,ug/g||10 max||10 max||10max|
|Arsenic salt,ug/g||3 max||3 max||3 max|
|Heavy metals,ug/g||20 max||20 max||20 max|