High Quality Food Additives Sodium Alginate CAS 9005-38-3 Sodium Alginate
|FOB Price:||US $9-12 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $9-12/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||500 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- CAS No.: 9005-38-3
- Mf: (C6h7o8na)N
- Model Number: E401 Sodium Alginate
- Color: White or Yellowish
- Quality: Top
- Specification: E401 powder
- Other Names: E401 Sodium Alginate
- Type.: Thickeners
- Shape: Granular or Powder
- Loss on Drying(%): 15min
- Packaging Details: 25kg Bags E401 Sodium Alginate
- Origin: China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:25kg bags E401 Sodium Alginate
Sodium Alginate Powder Food Grade
white or yellowish granular or powder
CAS No. 9005-38-3
shlef life:2 years Product Description
E401 Sodium Alginate Description:
Sodium Alginate is the sodium salt of a carboxymethyl ether of cellulose, which has been partially hydrolyzed by enzymatic treatment with food-grade Trichoderma reesei cellulase.
Sodium Alginate is the white crystal whose appearance and smell are similar to sugar.
E401 Sodium Alginate Function
In the food industry, Sodium Alginate has the functions of stabilization, hydration, thickening and emulsification.
In the pharmaceutical industry, it can be used as dental impression material, ointment, tablets and their preparation, and hemostat.Sodium Alginate also can be used in resin coating, rubber cream agent, water treatment and so on.
E401 Sodium Alginate Application
In Foods,Alginate has an excellent functionality as a thickening agent, gelling agent, emulsifier, stabilizer, texture-improver (for noodles), to improve the quality of food. Nowadays, based on unique and excellent properties alginate is applied to numerous kinds of food, such as ice cream, jelly, lactic drinks, dressings, instant noodle, beer, et cetera .Safety of alginate for food applications is certified by FAO/WHO, as one of the safest food additives.
In texile,Alginate is used for substrate of color paste when applying patterns to print fabrics, scarf, towel, etc. Use of alginate for printing of cotton, jute, rayon is mandatory. Alginate, a seaweed extract, is safer and easier to be decomposed compared with other substrate for textile printing, and gives easier waste water disposal.
Sodium Alginate Related Products From FOODCHEM
Foodalga® NH01Sodium Alginate
TM01 (Textile Grade)Sodium Alginate
TS02 (Textile Grade)Sodium Alginate
Foodalga® 1000Sodium Alginate
Foodalga® LN02Sodium Alginate
Foodalga® HN200Sodium Alginate
Foodalga® 500Sodium Alginate
TS01 (Textile Grade)Sodium Alginate
Foodalga® VHN02 Sodium Alginate
Foodalga® HF10 Sodium Alginate
Packaging & Shipping
Sodium Alginate E401 Packaging: 25kg/bag or according to client request
Sodium Alginate E401 Delivery Detail: 2 weeks after confirm order.Some of the products can be supplied within 7 days on the strength of EDC warehouse.
1. TOP 10 Food enterprises in China with over 9 years of experience.
2. 7x24 hours custome service, help you to resolve your questions anytime you want.
3. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
4. 1000 m2 owned office and 3000 m2 warehouse which assure you of work efficiency and storage.
5. Variety of products: more than200 products with competitive price and we can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
6. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
7. Fast response, fast service .Emails will be replied in 12 hours. Ensure your questions will be answered in time
|Appearance||Cream white powder||Conforms|
|Viscosity (mPa.s, 1% solution, 20°C)||As per need (100 - 1200)||Conforms|
|Assay (dry basis, %)||90.8 - 106||99.8|
|Loss on drying (105°C, 4h, %)||≤ 15||12.6|
|pH (1% solution)||6.0 - 7.5||6.97|
|Water insolubles (dry basis, %)||≤ 0.6||0.13|
|Total ash (%)||18 - 27||22.26|
|Copper (Cu)||≤ 10 mg/ kg||<10 mg/ kg|
|Zinc (Zn)||≤ 10 mg/ kg||<10 mg/ kg|
|Lead (Pb)||≤ 3 mg/ kg||< 3 mg/ kg|
|Arsenic (As)||≤ 2 mg/ kg||< 2 mg/ kg|
|Mercury (Hg)||≤ 1 mg/ kg||< 1 mg/ kg|
|Cadmium (Cd)||≤ 1 mg/ kg||< 1 mg/ kg|
|Total Heavy metals (as Pb)||≤ 10 mg/ kg||< 10 mg/ kg|
|Total plate count||≤ 5000 cfu/g||Conforms|
|Yeast & mould||≤ 500 cfu/g||Conforms|
|E. Coli/ 5g||Absent||Absent|